Monday, June 25, 2012

Zig Ziglar's Life Story

Today I’m going to be sharing with you my spiritual journey. Interestingly enough, it started when I was ten days old. I died that day. Ten days earlier the doctor had delivered me to my mother and said, “You have a perfectly healthy baby boy.” Ten days later, he laid me on the bed and said to my mother, “He is no more.”
My grandmother reached down and picked up this lifeless body. And they said she started talking to me. But you of course know that she was not talking to me, she was talking to her heavenly father. She was pleading for my life. God responded to that prayer, and obviously I did survive.
As a child, I watched a widowed mother who lost her husband who left her with six children too small to work –there 
to continue reading click here

No comments:

Post a Comment